Technical Articles and Preprints
- COVID-19 Response Team (2020) Import Risk. Graphic.
- Adiga A, et al (2020) Evaluating the impact of international airline suspensions on COVID-19 direct importation risk. medRxiv. doi.org/10.1101/2020.02.20.20025882
- COVID-19 Response Team (2020) Estimating Global direct importation risk for COVID-19. Slide deck.
Opinion and Perspective Articles
- Eubank S, Eckstrand I, Lews B, Venkatramanan S, Marathe M, Barrett C (2020) Commentary on Ferguson, et al., "Impact of Non-pharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs) to Reduce COVID-19 Mortality and Healthcare Demand". Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, 82(52). doi.org/10.1007/s11538-020-00726-x
- Venkatramanan S (2020) Rural Populations and Infectious Disease Transmission: Implications for COVID-19 - COVID-19 CHHS Webinar Series, GMU 2 June 20
- Venkatramanan S (2020) Computational modeling and data strategies for predicting and responding to pandemics - Intelligent Health Inspired Online Summit, 27 May 20
- Marathe M (2020) Computational and Statistical Tools to Control a Pandemic - Theoretically Speaking Series, Simons Institute 11 May 20
- Marathe M (2020) Tackling the COVID-19 crisis at the University of Virginia - 11 May 20
- Mathematical and Computational Foundations of Infectious Disease Epidemiology - A 4-hour tutorial providing an overview of the state-of-the-art in mathematical and computational epidemiology, which have typically not been studied from a multi-disciplinary perspective. International Conference on Systems Biology (ICSB). Blacksburg, VA, August 2017. Presented jointly by M Marathe, A Vullikanti, and B Lewis.
- Computational Epidemiology and Public Health Policy Planning - A 4-hour tutorial that provides an overview of the state-of-the-art in computational epidemiology from a multi-disciplinary perspective. 30th Annual Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI). Phoenix, AZ, 13 Feb 2016. Presented jointly by M Marathe, A Vullikanti, and N Ramakrishnan.
- Computational Epidemiology - A 3-hour course on this state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary research area, including data mining, machine learning, high-performance computing, and theoretical computer science, as well as math, economics, and statistics. Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference (ACM KDD) 2014. New York, NY, August 2014. Presented jointly by M Marathe, N Ramakrishnan, and A Vullikanti.